Steps of Importing PST to Exchange
Download free demo version of Exchange Import in order to carry out the process of moving GroupWise to Exchange while keeping the data and other details safe and secure. And complete the following pre-requirements of the tool:
- Processor: 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM ( Recommended 1 GB)
- Hard Disk: 15MB free hard disk space is required
- Windows: Windows 8, 7, Vista and all other previous edition.
- Download & Install Exchange Import Software and to run the application Click on Start » All Programs » Exchange Import Software » Exchange Import
- Now click on "Import" to carry out the import process ahead.
- After clicking on Import, Next screen will give various options:
- Add File(s) – This option will allow you to select multiple or selective PST file from the machine.
- Add Folder –This option will allow you to select the folder where all PST files are stored and it will be previewed.
- Remove –With this option you can remove the selected PST files.
- Search Network –This option facilitates the users to access PST files from the Network Location Machine which is under the same domain.
- Click on "Add file(s)" to carry out the process ahead.
- Now Select the "PST files" and click on "Open".
- In this step, selected PST files will be previewed, then in "Mail Nick Name" column enter mailbox name in order to import the files to the particular mailbox.
Note: It is also possible to move multiple PST files into a single Exchange mailbox by giving the Mail Nick Name of that Exchange mailbox.
- Now click on "import" to import Outlook PST files.
- View the current status and final report.
- After the successful completion pop-up message will appear, Click "Ok"
- If you select "Search Network", then carry out the following steps:
- After Clicking on "Search Options", the next screen will show the names of the machines which are on the same domain which Exchange shares with Domain Credentials, Search Attributes, and Search Drive.
- Select multiple or selective machines, then search the drive and the details of PST files will be listed. From the list, select the required PST mailbox data to carry out the process. And click "Next".
Note: For local machines, password is not required, only user name is requires. However for other machines both username and password is required.
- After clicking on next, view the access status and click on "Done".
- After clicking on done, click on "Add files" and carry out the process ahead by repeating steps to import.
To Know How to Convert GroupWise to MS Outlook: https://www.groupwiseoutlook.com/how-it-works.html