Steps of Exporting
Download free demo version of Export GroupWise Software in order to access its emails, contacts, calendars, tasks etc into MS Outlook PST file format within few simple steps. However it is important to complete the pre-requirements before installation.
- Windows: Windows 8, 7, Vista and all other previous edition.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM ( Recommended 1 GB)
- Hard Disk: 10 MB free hard disk space is required
In order to know How to move components of GroupWise like emails, tasks, calendars etc to MS Outlook, Check out step by step guidance.
- Download & Install the tool then run the application to carry out process of ahead.
- Now click on "Export" to export Mailboxes from Novell GroupWise.
- After clicking on Export, select option "Export Novell GroupWise to Microsoft Outlook" and click on "Next"
- After clicking on Next this screen will appear, fill all the required details of the proxy Server:
- IP Address: Enter the IP address Novell Server.
- Proxy Username: Enter the username
- Password: Enter the password of that proxy user.
- Port No: Enter the Port No on the port where proxy user is listed
- After entering the details of the proxy server, Click on "Login".
- After log–in, the software will give the list of all the mailboxes which are present inside the Novell GroupWise. Select the mailboxes which you need to export and click on "Next".
- Now take the preview of all the selected mailboxes and click on "Next".
- Apply filters to carry out the process ahead:
Select Categories: Select the component i.e. Mails, Contacts or Calendars to export from GroupWise.
Apply Email Filters: If you need to export emails on Interval basis then apply various email filters.
- Received on Interval
- Exclude Folder
- Exclude Deleted Items
- Exclude Select Items
- HTML Formatting
Apply Calendar Filters: Apply GroupWise Filters to export calendars of specific date.After applying the desired filter, click on "Next".
- Check the Novell Summary and click on "Browse" to select the destination path then click "Next".
- After browsing the location, click on "Next".
- Now view the detailed report of each mailboxes "In Progress", "Pending" or "Completed" tab.
After completion of the process, a pop–up will appear Click "Ok".
To know how to Import Outlook PST to Exchange: https://www.groupwiseoutlook.com/import-pst-steps.html